Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bicycle

Yesterday my sister and I decided to go on a 4 mile bike ride. Today I realized how bad of an idea that was now. I haven't ridden a bike in like over 6 years, since my bike got too small for me. So I told my sister that we were going to go for a bike ride again today. So while my mom, sister-in-law and niece walked, my sister rode her scooter and I rode a bike. I think that was my worst idea in a long time. My whole body is sore. But the walk/scooter ride/bike ride was quite funny because we brought my dog. My dog was snorting like she was a pig.

Before we moved here, my parents told me that they would buy me a bike. I am sad that I still haven’t gotten my bike, and I have lived her since August. I want a cute cruiser bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment